Okedoke so me and L have collected a lot of bandom stuff over the past few years and neither of us are really into it any more, so we thought we’d give them away to someone here. New, these things are worth over 150 GBP so we’re adding some rules:
You must do ALL these things or you will not be counted in the giveaway. We will check.
- Follow my personal account AND L’s personal account
- Reblog this post, likes don’t count
- Don’t share on any other websites
- Do not use giveaway blogs
- Have an open ask box and should you win, reply to the message within 48 hours (a new winner will be chosen otherwise)
- This post must reach 1k
here’s what you could win:
(all items are used but in good condition)
- The Academy Is… t-shirt, size large
- All 3 William Beckett wristbands (stuck in love, you never give up, i’ve had a great night), one size
- My Chemical Romance hooded jumper, size large (as you can see in the photo this is really well worn there are some tears and stains but we thought we’d include it anyway)
- 2 William Beckett t-shirts, size medium
- Panic! At The Disco “The Theatre of Imagination” DVD
- My Chemical Romance “This Band Will Save Your Life” book by Reinhardt Haydn
- Patrick Stump Soul Punk t-shirt, size large
- Fall Out Boy t-shirt, size large
- Fall Out Boy poster
- My Chemical Romance “Art Is The Weapon” t-shirt, size medium (more like a small but stretchy)
- Panic! At The Disco t-shirt, size medium
- Panic! At The Disco t-shirt, size large
last day for this!!!
510. Since muggleborns missed the Day of the Doctor last year, they had this huge party in the Room of Requirement inside a TARDIS.
508. The Hufflepuffs decide that they’ve finally had enough of people thinking they’re idiots, but can’t decide what to do about it. The muggleborns have a suggestion. Three years later electronics work at Hogwarts and they have free wifi.
503. Muggleborns love speaking in Simlish.
501. Muggleborns accidentally calling Dumbledore “Gandalf”.
496. During Care of Magical Creatures, sometimes a muggleborn student will sing “Gotta catch ‘em all” from Pokemon and replace ‘Pokemon’ with whatever creature they’re studying that day.
495. Muggleborns setting up a movie night in the Room of Requirement to watch Monty Python & The Holy Grail and the school has an epidemic of people accusing each other of turning them into a newt.
494. A special shop in Hogsmeade keeps up with the needs of muggleborns and curious purebloods, for a price. Currently it sports an internet cafe with ancient dial-up, some old phone booths, a mini-mart full of muggle junk-food, and a dingy hamburger stand. The real…
490. Many of the Asian muggleborns, regardless of house or heritage, go completely bonkers the month surrounding the Lunar New Year. Endless fireworks, endless food, endless chaos - and every year classes are cancelled the week of Chinese New Year just because it’s impossible to get anything done anyway.